Sunday, April 3, 2011

Reunited

Thanks work spouse (also pumpkin) for making me snap this flyer!

I finally made it back to the gym after a 2 week lull! Oh how I have missed the gym. I started my workout with a 35 minute run and then moved onto Cardio Blast (compliments of my favorite healthy food and fitness blog PBFingers).

Cardio Blast

50 Jumping Jacks
20 Alt Lunges
10 Tuck Jumps
20 Squats
60 sec. High Knee (or in my case 30 sec. High Knee & 30 sec. Butt Kicks)
10 Squat Jumps
10 Burpees
2 minute Jump Rope
20 sec. Mountain Climbers
25 Girl Push ups
60 sec. Plank (or in my case 15 sec. plank, 100 crunches & 50 Obliques)
**Repeat the whole thing!

My face was beet red & my arms were BURNING once I made it to the 60 sec. plank. Don't worry the second round is much easier than the first.

After returning home to find Andrew back from golf, I inhaled an apple topped with munster cheese and ran to catch the 2:30 showing of Cedar Rapids.
Hilarious, I highly recommend it!
Post movie, I began work on my birthday gift from August! Andrew bought me a guacamole bowl...also know as a molcajete.


This bowl is a piece of work. After soaking it in hot water, scrubbing it, and grinding white rice in it twice, I called it a day. I cannot wait until it is completely seasoned and ready for guacamole, chips, and hand poured margs!

Dinner Time

Andrew and I devoured ahi tuna, grilled asparagus, and half a bagel thin. 


We seasoned the ahi tuna with olive oil, lime, and salt-less chipotle seasoning.  

Now off to finish watching the Country Music Awards! I wish I recorded Andrew when Steven Tyler came on stage with Carrie Underwood...priceless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment